Complement
Matcha Date Overnight Oat Plant-Based Recipe

Matcha Date Overnight Oat Plant-Based Recipe

Plant-Based Recipe:Jules' Matcha Date Overnight Oats BY: COMPLEMENT There's little more satisfying than entering the kitchen with your food already prepped. Especially with that food is healthy, simple, and delicious. If you haven't prepped overnight oats before, it couldn't be more simple: Soak raw oats in plant milk overnight (or for at least a few hours), and you'll wake up to soft, creamy oatmeal without any cooking. Add whatever ingredientsyou're craving — like Complement Protein — during the soaking or the next morning for additional flavor, nutrients, and enjoyment. Below you can find an incredible overnight oats recipe by Olympian...

Read more →


Complement
5-Minute Protein Hummus

5-Minute Protein Hummus

Plant-Based Recipe:5-Minute Protein Hummus BY: COMPLEMENT These days, hummus is used for everything from dips to salad dressings. But have you ever made it at home? Today we share one of the simplest hummus recipes you'll find, perfect to use as-is, or to spice up with whatever flavors you're craving. All you need is a handful of ingredients and a food processor or high-speed blender to get creamy, delicious, protein-rich hummus that will rival any store-bought option at the market. (Bonus: Make this recipe oil-free by simply excluding the olive oil!)   A boost from Complement Protein? Chickpeas — the...

Read more →


Complement
The Whole You Habit Guide

The Whole You Habit Guide

The Whole You Habit Guide BY: COMPLEMENT Here's the hard truth about setting a habit in the new year: Each year, a reported 80% of New Year's resolutions fail by February. That's right... As inspired as you may feel on January 1st, the odds are stacked against you. But don't panic! You can beat the odds. You can be part of the 20% of people who will succeed at life-changing goals in 2022. How? It starts with foundational habits — the core building blocks to making a lasting change. And to kick off our Whole You in 2022 series, Complement...

Read more →


Complement
Vegan Banana Pumpkin Protein Waffle Recipe

Vegan Banana Pumpkin Protein Waffle Recipe

Plant-Based Recipe:Banana Pumpkin Protein Waffles BY: COMPLEMENT Hot take: Pumpkin doesn't always make fall dishes better. But sometimes — when combined with just the right ingredients and spices — pumpkin will turn a recipe from good... To absolute magic. This banana, pumpkin, protein waffle recipe from Olympian and nutritionist Julia Murray is the perfect example. It's simple. It's versatile (works as waffles or pancakes). It's loaded with clean plant-based protein. And each savory bite transports you to the coziness of a warming fire on a crisp fall morning. Check out the recipe below: Vegan Banana Oat Pumpkin Waffles (or Pancakes!)...

Read more →