The largest organ in your body?
And yet, how much do you know about what you're feeding it?
Today we're taking a departure from just talking about what to put in your body to share a guide for how to approach what you put on your body.
Brian Vaszily, founder of The Art of Anti-Aging, shares the disturbing reality of most skin care products, and how to build a routine that helps heal and preserve healthy skin as you age.
Watch the interview, here:
Here's what we discuss:
- Why aging shouldn't be all doom and gloom
- The biggest challenges people face in middle age
- Skincare 101
- Ingredients banned in the EU (but not the US)
- Cosmetics' worst offenders
- How to feed your skin the most youth-promoting ingredients
Brian's Plantapalooza Pick:
"Tried many plant-based protein powders. Unlike most, the Complement Protein Powder is CERTIFIED Organic (no greenwashing, the real deal!) and it doesn't have that chalky feel. It mixes smooth, with no clumps! The unflavored is great in smoothies... the Chocolate is a delicious and healthy treat unto itself."