When you hear someone say they have a healthy metabolism, they're usually referring to one thing:
But metabolic health is about so much more than how quickly we burn through food.
It's about energy, cell function, and eliminating waste.
And it leads to healthy blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and nutrient absorption.
So how do we nurture a healthy metabolism?
Today we chat with Nicolette Richer, a Regenerative Medicine educator who specializes in metabolic health, about her diet and lifestyle blueprint for a thriving metabolism.
Watch it, here:
Here's what we discuss:
- What is metabolic health (and the surprising impact of a plant-based diet)
- The metabolic "magic pill"
- Salt's impact on your metabolism
- Nicolette's "no labels" rule for food
- The good, bad, and ugly of inflammation
- The lifestyle switch you could make tonight
Nicolette's Plantapalooza Pick:
"As an endurance athlete, busy mom, and entrepreneur, I love that Daily Greens is a tasty blend of much-needed superfoods and antioxidants, and vitamins and minerals that complement my healthy diet."