"Moderation kills. If you want 100% of the effects, you're going to have to dive into the deep end of the pool."
When it comes to promoting a diet and lifestyle optimized for longevity and disease prevention, Dr. Laurie Marbas, MD isn't afraid to say it like it is.
Which is exactly what she does in today's Plantapalooza interview.
Dr. Marbas dives into supplementation and reductionism, values and motivation, the top foods for longevity, and more.
Watch it, here:
Here's what we discuss:
- Why is plant-based nutrition so important
- Supplementation and reductionism - what you should know to live longer
- How do you set up your pantry?
- What do you value?
- Why plant foods help prevent the top five leading chronic diseases
- How does a weight loss goal change your long-term macronutrient targets
- The four foods to eat for longevity
- And the foods you should absolutely avoid
- The truth about alcohol