The term "superfood" gets thrown around a lot.
Greens are superfoods. Beans are superfoods. Nuts and seeds, all superfoods.
But according to author Doug Evans, you can turn each of those superfoods into "ultra-foods" with one simple technique:
And you can do it in just a few days, directly on your kitchen counter.
In this Plantapalooza interview, Doug shares the power of sprouts for foundational long-term health, immunity, and disease prevention.
Plus he walks you through how to get started at home with little more than seeds and a mason jar.
Watch the interview, here:
Here are the topics discussed in the interview:
- Doug's infamous "come to cucumber" moment
- How food insecurity is killing people
- Doug's sprout meditation (yes, you read that right)
- The bioavailability of sprouts vs. seeds... Why not just eat seeds?
- The anti-inflammatory effects of sprouted legumes
- Sprouting 101: How to start sprouting at home