This Gingerbread Protein Smoothie Bowl is thick, sweet, and warmly spiced, just like gingerbread cookie dough! You’ll love that it’s simple to make and keeps you feeling full for hours. Best of all it’s healthy, plant-based, and just so happens to be gluten-free too!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 can (15 oz / 425g) of white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2/3 cup (62g) of rolled oats
- ¼ cup (60ml) of plant-based milk
- 2 tablespoons of Complement Unflavored Organic Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons of black strap molasses
- 2 tablespoons of nut butter
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon of salt
- Add all your ingredients to a blender.
- Blend at medium speed, working your way up to high speed, until smooth and creamy. Stop and scrape the sides of the container if needed.
- Scoop into two bowls and top with a dollop of non-dairy whip cream!
Recipe can easily be cut in half for a single serving.
For a Gingerbread Protein Smoothie, make a single serving and add an additional ½ cup of plant-based milk.