The following terms and rules apply to all social media or email contests and giveaways hosted by Complement.
Here's the gist:
- No purchase necessary to enter and your chances of winning do not increase with a purchase.
- Submissions may be used by Complement for promotional purposes or reshared through our digital channels.
- Winners are chosen from the pool of entrants during the contest period and selected at random.
- You must follow all rules outlined in the email or social media post to enter.
- Winners must live in a country where Complement currently ships.
Here are the details terms:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING DO NOT INCREASE WITH A PURCHASE.
1. Eligibility: Contests is open to legal residents of countries where Complement ships and who follow rules as outline on social media or email. Entrants must be 18 years or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. Giveaways are subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Complement's employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the“Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the contests or giveaways.
2. Sponsorship: The sponsor is Complement (“Sponsor”), located in Colorado, United States. Sponsor will conduct the contest or giveaway substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering any contest or giveaway, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at anytime at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this contest the You represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
4. Entry Period: Contests and giveaways hosted by Complement have official start and end dates as outlined in the announcement information on social media or email.
6. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the contest (the “Winner”) will receive prizes as outlined in the announcement. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
7. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected at random under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by email or social media within give days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time the award notification was sent or 2) is found ineligible, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIALRULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALLPRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into a Complement contest or giveaway, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest.
9. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the contest or giveaway. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the contest or giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the contest or giveaway, to void votes for any reason.
10. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this contest or giveaway constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST OR GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND COLORADO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAWDOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this contest or giveaway, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Colorado having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this contest. The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Terms of Service: Information submitted with an entry is subject to the Terms of Service stated on the Complement website. Click here to read the Terms.